Thursday, March 29, 2007

Be careful what you baaa for



I took a few extra minutes this morning after chores to get the shearing area ready for tomorrow. Our sheep are sheared in the big barn; they are always excited to see us over there; mostly they sense a change. I opened the barn doors today, cleaned the floor area where the shearing will take place and so forth and all the while I heard the baaas, on and on. Every sheep has their own voice, hard to believe I know, but it is so true. We have a couple of "fog horns"; Daisy and Georgia for sure. If our Sheltie barks, even once, one of those two sheep is at the ready with a big old vocal sound! So this morning as I got things set for shearing tomorrow I muttered to myself...."be careful what you baaa for girls".

No comments:

Post a Comment