Sunday, April 12, 2009

Keep the faith and keep the fleece!

We are so relieved to hear that Captain Richard Phillips of the Maersk cargo ship is safe! The Navy and Navy Seals managed to bring him to safety after 4 harrowing days at the hands of Somali pirates. A true story of heroism and American tenacity. We share in the imaginable relief his family, friends and fellow compatriots obviously feel at this time. Excellent!

And so the scarf begins...almost 3 inches raised so far for the World's Longest Scarf. I have CVM/Romeldale yarns to contribute to members signing up with my team so don't be shy! Contact me for further details and if you don't knit I will do the knitting and be delighted to accept a monetary donation for the cause.

May your Easter be blessed and hope renewed!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:26 PM

    ... will be eager to knit & contribute next time I get there! ~ m.

    ReplyDelete