Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Penny


This is my very special hen....Henny Penny. She really is unique now that I know her. She lets me pick her up anywhere and loves to be carried around. Sunday I brought her into my studio and she drank water and then stood on the stairs for awhile and just listened to the music. So photogenic!

I put her out and all the other hens joined her on the studio steps to listen to some jazz I was playing on the radio. They loved it! That's Bianca (cause she's the whitest hen!) in front, Penny in the middle and yet to be named hen in the rear.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    ... don't usually think of chickens as being cuddly sorts. a friend in PA has quite the menagerie for her two little girls, 2 & 4 yrs old, including chickens. it was a treat to see the girls just go right into the chicken yard, the little one barking commands at the chickens the whole time, & then fetch up the two "tame" ones (a mother & son) & carry them around :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 PM

    We shall call you Dr. Doolittle heretofore

    Lauriella

    ReplyDelete