Friday, October 27, 2006

On the road again....



I am off this afternoon for Newtown, CT to the 5th Annual Rug Hooking Show, to promote Earthues natural dyes. It's all day Saturday so if you are in the area or into rug hooking I hear it is a great place to see, buy and immerse yourself in the art of rug hooking! I am working on my first hooked rug and will take it with me. Although it is not a complicated art it requires a steady hand, good color sense and glasses! My rug (of course!) is a sheep bearing a floral stem in it's mouth and surrounded by various colors of background and shapes. It's fun to do, practice will improve my skills! Enjoy the weekend, whatever you may do! I know, I know...summer picture, but on the road nonetheless!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:26 PM

    This site needs to be updated....I look forward to the goings on.
    Lauri from Brownsville, Vermont

    ReplyDelete